Publicly post a pool pic on Instagram or Facebook with hashtag #DoFLPools and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of five $50 gift cards and a float! Winners will be selected at random. Giveaway ends August 1, 2018. Good luck and get out and Do florida!
OFFICIAL RULES – “how to Do florida”® 2018 Summer Giveaway
- ENTRY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Enter by successfully completing the requirements of posting a pool photo on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #DoFLPools, or if you want to enter by mail, see below. “how to Do florida”® 2018 Summer Giveaway, (hereinafter referred to as “giveaway”), begins 12:01 AM ET on July 9, 2018 and ends 11:59 PM ET on August 1, 2018. Only one entry per person, per household. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. If you want to enter by mail, send a 3×5 inch postcard to: 2018 Summer Giveaway, how to Do florida, Crawford Entertainment, 3256 Lake Mary Boulevard, Suite #1100, Lake Mary, FL 32746, and include your handwritten first and last name, mailing address, age and phone number. All mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than 11:59 PM ET on July 27, 2018 and received no later than July 31, 2018. Many will enter, but only one winner will be selected.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal U.S. residents of the State of Florida who are Eighteen (18) years or older are eligible to enter this giveaway. Employees of Department of The Crawford Group, Inc. and How To Do Florida, Inc. their respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and the immediate family, or household members of each are not eligible to participate or win. Only one entry per person, per household will be permitted. The names, appearances and participation of Winner and their guests will be used during the broadcast of the series, on websites, social media sites and other media at the discretion of How To Do Florida, Inc. No additional fees will be paid for this appearance and Winner and their guests will be required to sign Talent Release and all other necessary documents as described below and/or requested by How To Do Florida, Inc.
- WINNER SELECTION: The winner (hereinafter “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries after August 1, 2018. The random drawing will be conducted by How To Do Florida, Inc.’s designated judges, whose decisions are final. Winner will be notified by email, social media, or by U.S. mail, depending on entry method, on or about August 2018. Winner’s name will be posted on the website and social media within Twenty Four-(24) hours of Winner qualification. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential giveaway winner may not be under the age of 18, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability within 24 hours of notification. In the event of non-compliance within this time period, an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s guests will also: (1) be required to execute a separate release of liability; (2) be governed by the giveaway’s Official Rules; and (3) be required execute all other necessary documents as required by How To Do Florida, Inc. No substitution or transfer of the prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize” and further described in section 5.) is permitted except by How To Do Florida, Inc.; Prize is non-transferable and may not be given, bartered, substituted, sold, or exchanged for cash or another prize. Unused components of the Prize have no redeemable cash value. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, of any part of the Prize will not be awarded.
How To Do Florida, Inc., is not responsible, and may disqualify a giveaway Entrant if the giveaway Entrant’s email does not work or is changed without prior notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRIZES: Enter to win a chance to win a $50 Pinch A Penny Gift Card and Pinch A Penny pool float. Pool float is at the discretion of Pinch A Penny and availability. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. If Winner is unable to redeem prizes during the stated time period, Winner will forfeit the prize package. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages will remain the property of Pinch A Penny. APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: $80.00. If applicable, Winners and guests will be responsible for their own transportation. Except as indicated above, all meals, taxes, gratuities, travel insurance, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, incidentals (including mini-bar), phone charges, and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winners and his/her guests. If applicable, travel must be completed by December 31, 2018 and reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Holiday weekends not included.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: How To Do Florida, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any part of the Prize for another prize of equal or greater value. This giveaway is governed by the laws of the State of Florida. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The giveaway is not to be used in connection with any form of gambling. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All taxes, fees, permits, licenses, gratuities and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Winners will be notified within Twenty Four-(24) hours after the giveaway end date by Facebook, Instagram, email, or U.S. Mail. Any Winner notification returned as undeliverable via email or U.S. mail or without responding via Facebook or Instagram will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner shall be selected. In that case, the alternate winner will be randomly selected from all of the remaining entries. The Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) on their respective prizes, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of their prize. Receipt of any of the prize components of this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification. The Winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release, or any other required documents within Twenty Four-(24) hours following attempted notification, or the Winner may forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
Except where legally prohibited, the Winner and their guests grant permission for How To Do Florida, Inc., their advertising and promotional agencies, and those acting under the authority of each to use such Winner and their guests names, photographs, voices and/or likenesses, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the world wide web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Giveaway Entrants, Winners and their guests further agree that How To Do Florida, Inc., their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, distributors, and the respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents of each will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by giveaway Entrants, Winner and their guests against, any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. How To Do Florida, Inc. expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. How To Do Florida, Inc. makes any representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. All prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. How To Do Florida, Inc. will not replace or provide any compensation whatsoever for any lost or stolen prize items.
- CONDUCT: By entering this giveaway, giveaway Entrants, Winners and guests agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the giveaway Site throughout the giveaway, a written copy of the rules can be made by sending written request with a self-addressed stamped envelope to “how to Do florida” 3256 Lake Mary Boulevard, Suite #1100, Lake Mary, FL 32746. Giveaway Entrants, Winners, and guests further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects. How To Do Florida, Inc. reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual(s) that is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A GIVEAWAY ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HOW TO DO FLORIDA INC. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: How To Do Florida, Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the giveaway. How To Do Florida, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. How To Do Florida, Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web-site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to giveaway Entrants, Winners and guests’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this giveaway. If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of How To Do Florida, Inc. which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this giveaway, then How To Do Florida, Inc. reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In addition, How To Do Florida, Inc. shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by any performer(s)/event(s), air carrier(s), hotel(s), cruise(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines, cruise lines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the Prize Winner’s and his/her Guests’ transportation and such contracts shall be solely between the Prize Winner, his/her Guests and such transportation companies. How To Do Florida, Inc. shall not be parties to such contracts and shall assume no responsibility in connection therewith. How To Do Florida, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or the loss, theft or damage of cash, cameras, jewelry, securities, heirlooms, negotiable papers or any other valuables.
- WINNER LIST: The names of the Winners will be available to anyone who requests it, by writing to “how to Do florida” Crawford Entertainment 3256 Lake Mary Boulevard, Suite #1100, Lake Mary, FL 32746, or by email to email@example.com, after the Winners have been officially notified and qualified for the Prize. Email and U.S. mail addresses for all notices and correspondence to How To Do Florida, Inc. regarding this giveaway must be provided by anyone requesting the names of the Winners.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: The giveaway and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Florida and where the relevant contacts are with such state. The Florida courts (state and federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding the giveaway. Venue shall be in Seminole County, Florida. Each giveaway Entrant, Winner and guests waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this giveaway, each giveaway Entrant, Winner and guests agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, the Prize awarded, or the determination of the Prize Winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. giveaway Entrant, Winners and guests further agree that in any cause of action, How To Do Florida, Inc.’s entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the giveaway, and in no event shall How To Do Florida, Inc. be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. Giveaway Entrant, Winners and guests waives the right to injunctive relief, and to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and giveaway Entrant, Winners and guests further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Sponsor of this giveaway is How To Do Florida, Inc. The giveaway will be administered by How To Do Florida, Inc. If any part of these Official Rules shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or by any other legally constituted body having jurisdiction to make such determination, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.